1. To avoid tearing from an onion pour white vinegar on your chopping board.
2. If you can’t open a bottle, add 1 rubber band to the body and 1 on the lid, then twist. If it's still too tight, tap around the lid on a hard surface. Don't have a solid surface? tap around the lid with a hard object (not too hard to dent it).
3. You can tell if an egg is good by dropping it in a glass of water, if it sinks, start cracking it!
4. To naturally disinfect your chopping board places lemon and kosher salt and start rubbing.
5. If you are having trouble peeling an egg, take a tsp of baking soda put it in cold water, boil, let it cool and then crack.
6. If you want to keep your sugar soft, add some marshmallows.
. If you want to keep your wine chilled, freeze some grapes, add it to your glass and it won’t dilute the wine.