Saturday, June 15, 2013

Banana, Chocolate, Coconut popsicles

Ingredients:
4 very ripe bananas
1 can of coconut milk
2-3 tsp raw honey 
2 tsp raw cocoa powder
1tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
coconut flakes

Recipe:
Blend all ingredients. I then added a sprinkle of coconut flakes to the bottom of each mold. Add the mixture to mold, and stick in the freezer overnight...or at least 6hrs. Soak sticks to help them not float...however that was no issue with this mold as it was very sturdy!

All ingredients...
more ingredients
Soak sticks for about an hr...this is most helpful if you have issues with the sticks floating
Blend all ingredients
The mix made just enough! With a couple teaspoons left for me to enjoy^_^
I decided to place the sticks at different heights to figure out which works best
All ready for the freezer
Stick in freezer over night
 They turned out great^_^ Very refreshing
 I loved the small banana chunks inside...next time I'll leave bigger chunks