Wednesday, May 22, 2013

EarthShiftProducts products


 All products in this shipment - treats! 
from http://earthshiftproducts.com
SWEET! CHEMICAL FREE DEODORANT $8.46
 LOVEBEAN - RAW ORGANIC VEGAN FUDGE CREAM - 8 FL OZ $13.99
 An Amazing raw chocolate spread
  The smell alone made my knees weak! This stuff is deeelicious!!
 PROTEIN BITES - GLAZED DONUT - 4 OZ $4.65
 I've purchased these several times... I love them!
SQUAREBAR - COCOA COCONUT $2.89
 CUZN AQUA MATE WATER FILTER (FOR LAUNDRY, RV, & GA $45.25
I lost my garden hose filter that I bought last year...so bought another one...very important when using Mycorrhiza with your plants 
 COCO-ROONS BROWNIE - ORGANIC - 6 OZ $9.99
 ONEEARTH - BLUEBERRY AMARANTH BLONDE BROWNIE MIX - $6.99
 ONEEARTH - SWEET POTATO & CINNAMON MUFFIN MIX - 13 $6.99
 PL ORGANIC/RAW/UNPASTEURIZED ALMONDS 16 OZ $9.68
SIMPLY ORGANIC BANANA BREAD MIX - ORGANIC/GLUTEN $5.99
SIMPLY ORGANIC COCOA BROWNIE MIX - ORGANIC/GLUTEN $5.99