Thursday, November 26, 2015

Crochet Collar Scarf - White

View my items for sale here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnitasCraftShop
 The pattern I used for this collar scarf following a video using all the same stitch counts ended up being half the size as the scarf in the video! This happened because my yarn was slightly thinner, my hook was smaller and my stitches were tighter. I should have checked the size at the very beginning when I made my chain. But I still like it!
 I added a pin to attach it, but I plan to add buttons as shown in the tutorial video, when I get around to buying some


Total time – 6 hours
Measurements 20” x 5.5”
·         6 mm crochet hook or J hook
·         Loops & Threads - White

Pattern
Chain 72
Skip 1st chain, in 2nd chain do a half double crochet stitch, chain 1, skip a chain stitch and repeat half double crochet stitch, chain 1, until row is done.
Do 19 rows
For border chain 3, skip a stitch and single crochet stitch into every other stitch.