Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tea Pot


I was so excited to get my glass teapot! I visited a store called Teavana and saw the glass teapot as the salesman shared samples of the tea in it. He then showed me why it was glass...to display the gorgeous blooming flower tea buds.  I have yet to get some blooming flower tea balls, but I really loved the teapot! So I purchased it first thing when I got home...like always, saving money getting it on Amazon.com. 

I ended up purchasing the Sun's Tea (TM) 41oz Ultra Clear Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass Teapot & Infuse for $25.99 with free shipping, and the Grosche Cairo Premium Teapot Warmer for $17.44, also with free shipping. 

Tea, to me is so much more appealing being able to see the gorgeous color of it.  It motivates me to drink more tea too.  I always wanted to get a teapot pot that would infuse my loose tea leaves, and now I have one:) Another thing I love about the whole teapot being clear glass is that I can see that it is clean at all times!

The first tea I made was a mix of 3 amazingly healthy teas. Well, 2 teas and Hibiscus flowers.  The color was a gorgeous red color...sipping on my 3rd teacup today. It's so nice to be able to have the teapot close by too, heated by the tea-candle warmer.  One thing I don't tolerate well is hot drinks not being hot...just warm doesn't cut it with me.



  View tomorrow's blog for more information, and health info on the tea I prepared