- Black Rice Tortilla - gluten-free
- Field Roast Vegan sausage - Apple Maple
- Vegan Gourmet - Sour Cream - Dairy Alternative
- Almond Cheddar Style - Vegan cheese alternative
- Sabra hummus
- Red onion
- Fresh Basil
- Bean Sprouts
- Organic Ghee (the only dairy item...use olive oil for vegan alternative)
- Cumin seeds
- Black mustard seeds
- Fresh garlic
Slice the Vegan sausage into bite-sized pieces and heat with some oil in pan until hot and to a preferable crisp.
Heat Ghee with garlic, fresh ground black mustard seeds and cumin seeds and saute onion in tomatoes in it.
Slice the almond cheddar and place on black rice tortilla. Heat the Tortilla to soften (the cheese alternative will melt as well).
Add some hummus, Vegan sour cream, Fresh basil and avocado. Top with spinach and bean sprouts. Add the cooked vegan sausage.
Squeeze some sriracha on top for an extra kick. Fold and it's ready to eat!