Saturday, February 15, 2014

20 Life-Changing Questions Everyone Should Ask

,http://waybeyondthedream.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/happy_life_.jpg
By Shannon Kaiser 
We all have moments of despair, stress and frustration. 
But learning to ask the right questions can help us pull out much faster. 

Here are 20 important questions to ask yourself often: 

1. Is my happiness dependent on others, or myself?
2. Am I more concerned with how my life looks, or how it feels?
3. When was the last time I tried something new?
4. Am I doing what I really want, or what I think I should be doing?
5. What can I learn from this situation that is causing me the most stress?
6. Am I minimizing problems in order to avoid them?
7. When was the last time I said, “I love you,” to myself?
8. Who do I need to forgive today?
9. Am I looking for the good in others or am I expecting the bad?
10. What message does my future self have for me?
11. What am I thankful for?
12. What is my body trying to tell me?
13. What can I let go of?
14. Am I setting boundaries and feeling comfortable saying NO?
15. Am I living in the moment?
16. Who can I help today?
17. Am I focusing on what I want rather than what I don’t want?
18. Am I cheating on my future with my past?
19. Is what I am doing today getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?
20. Am I my own best friend? Am I comfortable with myself?