Thursday, August 7, 2014

100% Pure product review

I love this cream! It smalls really good and very nourishing. I had it recommended to me, and after reviewing the ingredient list I was very happy to try it for an alternative to using coconut oil or olive oil.

I love this cream! It smalls really good and very nourishing. I had it recommended to me, and after reviewing the ingredient list I was very happy to try it for an alternative to using coconut oil or olive oil. 


  • 100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free
  • Colored from the pigments of fruits and vegetables rather than being colored from minerals or synthetic dyes.
  • Rich and creamy, full coverage makeup that conceals all imperfections so you look like you have perfect skin without looking or feeling heavy.
  • Cream to matted powder finish makes your skin velvet soft.
Rich and creamy, full coverage makeup that conceals all imperfections so you look like you have perfect skin without looking or feeling heavy. Crème to matted powder finish makes your skin velvet soft. Formula is enriched with antioxidant packed super fruits, vitamins and other skin nourishing nutrients. Colored from the pigments of fruits and vegetables rather than being colored from minerals or synthetic dyes. Medicinal Ingredients: w/w 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide - Acts as a physical barrier against UV to protect against sunburn


 I don't usually wear foundation, bu on my quest to find a healthy option I came across this and am really happy I tried it out! It's light and very efficient as a foundation. It does a wonderful job of not making the skin look like it has make up on, it's very natural looking and leaves the skin soft and silky.