Wednesday, November 24, 2021

11-Day Water Only Fast - Day 6

During the 18th International Congress of the German Medical Association for Fasting and Nutrition (ÄGHE), Magalie Viallon and Pierre Croisille gave an impressive presentation about immediate and longterm Multiorgans composition changes of a 14-days Periodic Fasting Intervention, documented via Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy.

Day six, another great day as far as energy and feeling really good. Started off my day with a short 0.65 walk with my pup, then several hours later when it warmed up a bit, I went for a 3 mile walk. My energy and spirits were up. My head is clear, no extreme fatigue or dizziness at all today, as the last few days.

My tongue is still very white on the sides of the top part and oddly still pink in the very middle, and mouth feeling dry, but sipping on water all day long. 

I spent the rest of the day just doing a few chores and resting with my puppy on some down-time. I hopped in the sauna for another hour, then headed into bed to journal for a bit before bed. Lights off at 9pm. 

I took a tryptophan pill to make sure I get good sleep, as it helped me the night before, but no luck! I tossed and turned and had a very hard time sleeping and staying asleep. So, I’ll switch to the Dr. Fung recommendation of pure melatonin. I tend to stay away from it because I noticed in the past that I would have insane nightmares on it, but I’m hoping tomorrow it will only offer me restful sleep! 

My weight this morning was 121 lbs and 26.8% body fat.