Sunday, November 28, 2021

11-Day Water Only Fast - Day 10

A wonderful Vlog by Laura doing a 7 day water only fast for cell repair.

Day 10, entering into the double digits, and once again I feel amazing. No dizziness, extreme fatigue, nausea or any other negative symptoms apart from some struggles with sleep. I know I haven't been expending a lot of energy the past few days, so that could have a lot to do with it. You gain a weird energy surge when water fasting, even though you may feel weaker than normal. Tongue is still whitish, mouth dry (extreme cold weather and heater on has contributed to this), but overall, I feel really good.

Last night I took a magnesium pill at the end of the day, because I only had half a serving of my fasting powered though the day, and after sitting in a squatting position for a while, while tending to my pup, my calves felt very strained. I have to say it helped a lot, so from now on I'm taking the full serving of fasting salts without fail. I then took an L-Tryptophan pill and a Melatonin pill, but still had a hard time sleeping. However, oddly enough both my Fitbit and Oura ring said I was very well rested and recovered well, so I guess it wasn't as bad as I expected. I did however had nightmares! I was wondering when that would come about, Melatonin always gives me nightmares!

As for my day, I have to say it was my best day yet! My energy was hi, my body felt amazing, loose flexible joints, clear lungs and mind, and just feeling great! I took my pup for a short 1.5-mile walk, then came home and snuggled with her for a little bit while I got some work done, then just had to go for another solo walk because I was so energized, and the temps reached 40! All day long I felt wonderful, and am blown away how good I feel, considering so many Vlogers mention struggling this far along, but for me it somehow got better. Maybe the two days indoors of rest and just squats & pushups did my body good. 

I did hop in the sauna gain in the evening for 50 minutes, then followed it with a hot/cold shower. Again, I felt amazing and energized after that. Then it was time to wind down, so rested for the hour before I headed to work at 8pm. I took a Melatonin pill and L-Tryptophan pill again to make sure I sleep well. I was tired by bedtime, and did fall asleep, but I did wake up several times, but relaxed enough not to toss and turn, so although I was up many times and laid away several times in the night, I felt good and well rested in the morning.

My weight this morning was 117.9 lbs and 25.5% body fat.