Monday, August 8, 2016

Garden Update & Harvest 8/5/16

 8/5/16 - Gardening update - Lots of amazing Swiss Chard to harvest. Three of the zucchini plants are done, so I cleaned them up.
 
  8/5/16 - Gardening update - This year my kale wasn't as luscious. It made a big difference where in the garden I planted them. Also this year I didn't have as much time to go back and feed them.
  8/5/16 - Gardening update - I also cleaned up all the cucumber that were done. In the photo the zucchini and cucumber plants are all in a big pile to reduce in size to easily move out.
  8/5/16 - Gardening update - I took out all the over grown lettuce! Also cleaned up a few wilting kale leaves and weeds from the strawberry section.
  8/5/16 - Gardening update
8/5/16 - Gardening Harvest - 4 big tomatoes, Chocolate cherry tomatoes, Golden Berry tomatoes
  8/5/16 - Gardening update - a big bowl of cherry tomatoes
  8/5/16 - Gardening update - the 4 last cucumbers, curled Scotch kale, 3 Green onions, and big bowl of basil
  8/5/16 - Gardening update - big bowl of basil
8/5/16 - I noticed this little guy growing in my big Aloe Vera pot!