1. The Great Law
- “As you sow, so shall you reap.” Also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect.”
- To receive happiness, peace, love, and friendship, one must BE happy, peaceful, loving, and a true friend.
- Whatever one puts out into the Universe will come back to them.
2. The Law of Creation
- Life requires our participation to happen. It does not happen by itself.
- We are one with the Universe, both inside and out.
- Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
- Surround yourself with what you want to have in your life and be yourself.
3. The Law of Humility
- One must accept something in order to change it.
- If all one sees is an enemy or a negative character trait, then they are not and cannot be focused on a higher level of existence.
4. The Law of Growth
- “Wherever you go, there you are.”
- It is we who must change and not the people, places or things around us if we want to grow spiritually.
- All we are given is ourselves. That is the only thing we have control over.
- When we change who and what we are within our hearts, our lives follow suit and change too.
5. The Law of Responsibility
- If there is something wrong in one’s life, there is something wrong in them.
- We mirror what surrounds us, and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.
- One must take responsibility for what is in one’s life.
6. The Law of Connection
- The smallest or seemingly least important of things must be done because everything in the Universe is connected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
- Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance. They are both needed to accomplish the task.
- Past, Present, and Future are all connected.
7. The Law of Focus
- One cannot think of two things at the same time.
- If our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is not possible for us to have lower thoughts like greed or anger.
8. The Law of Giving and Hospitality
- If one believes something to be true, then sometime in their life they will be called upon to demonstrate that truth.
- Here is where one puts what they CLAIM to have learned into PRACTICE.
9. The Law of Here and Now
- One cannot be in the here and now if they are looking backward to examine what was or forward to worry about the future.
- Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, and old dreams prevent us from having new ones.
10. The Law of Change
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11. The Law of Patience and Reward
- All Rewards require initial toil.
- Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil.
- True joy comes from doing what one is supposed to be doing, and knowing that the reward will come in its own time.
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration
- One gets back from something whatever they put into it.
- The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.
- Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole.
- Lesser contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it.
- Loving contributions bring life to and inspire the Whole.