Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Morning Routine

Here is what my mornings usually look like.  I have gone through many stages of morning routines, and currently I'm going through a very cleaning start to my day that leaves me feeling great for my day ahead.  With my current schedule I don't get around to being in the kitchen til around 10am-11am, so the first thing I do is oil pull (not in photo) for about 20 minutes with pure organic coconut oil.  An excellent practice is to tongue scrape right before hand, and immediately after when rinsing out the oil. After my mouth is clean I pull out my two juices, usually grape or apple and mango...all organic and as natural as possible. Along with the juices are the additives, Brown Seaweed Extract and Dandelion Leaf Powder to add to the grape juice and the mango juice becomes the chaser.  I take about 2 oz (60 ml) of Aloe Vera water (which tastes just like water!) and use that to swallow my daily Complete Probiotics by Dr. Mercola (an excellent source), and BLUE ICE™ Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend, in cinnamon flavor gel, my natural source of Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 fatty acids plus many important fat soluble nutrients.  And last but not least 15 ml of Orgono, a source of living silica that I purchased from ESP. They no longer carry this one but not offer another excellent living silica product.  living Silica supplementation can be an aid in supporting healthy bones, joints, cartilage, nails, hair, teeth, gums and supporting collagen production for healthy, youthful-looking skin.   Living Silica is recommended for: Maintaining joint flexibility, providing joint support, protecting cartilage, osseous development and calcium assimilation; reducing swelling, enhancing ligaments. 
I usually take the Cod Liver oil gel first and wash it down with the 15ml (1/2 oz) of living silica.  I then swallow the two Probiotic pills with the 60 ml (2 oz) of Aloe Vera.  I mix in 1/4 tsp of Brown Seaweed extract, and 1 tsp of Dandelion leave powder into around 8 oz of grape juice and stir until it's appropriately desolved. It won't desolve entirely. I then drink it all down without a breath and sip my pure mango juice after before taking a breath so I don't taste any unpleasant flavors!  Brown Seaweed does have a slight oceany taste, and dandelion leave extract is a little bitter, but is tamed down by a sweet fruit juice, and very tolerable chanced down with another fruit juice. This completes my healthy morning routine, that satisfies me until lunch time:)