I was so excited when I discovers this alternative to mayo, as I try to avoid all dairy and always on the look out for vegan alternatives. I really wanted to try make the white sauce (yum yum sauce) served at Japanese restaurants, only to discover they use mayo! So I went on the hunt for an alternative and this produce has gotten raving reviews from vegans and non vegans. I love that it's non-gmo, because I would usually avoid any soy or canola oil because they're almost always gmo. I also love that they have a variety to choose from! As seen below. The only place that sold it close to me was Hy-Vee, and it was $10 for 32 oz. Online I could only find 6 jar cases! From reviews I've read a lot of people like it even better than mayo! Vegans and non vegans:)
Which VEGENAISE® is right for you?
Made with only the highest quality, non-GMO and expeller-pressed oils (extracted without chemical solvents), Vegenaise® is a heart-healthy, vegan mayonnaise that comes in five rich and satisfying varieties.
• Original Vegenaise® is made with non-GMO, expeller-pressed Canola oil, low in saturated fats and high in essential omega-3 fatty acids!
• Reduced Fat Vegenaise® contains half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise without sacrificing any of the flavor. It’s made with high-oleic safflower oil, cold-pressed flaxseed oil, and heart-healthy olive oil.
• Grapeseed Oil Vegenaise® is a popular option made with expeller-pressed grapeseed oil, known to improve heart health by raising HDL (good cholesterol) and lowering LDL (bad cholesterol).
• Organic Vegenaise® is an organic mayonnaise alternative made entirely with USDA Certified Organic ingredients.
• Soy-Free Vegenaise® is a delicious soy-free mayonnaise substitute that is allergen free and made with high-oleic, expeller-pressed safflower oil, which is known to improve cholesterol levels and contains high levels of antioxidants.
Fresh and DELICIOUS
Great tasting Vegenaise® is made without eggs, is cholesterol and preservative free, and every ingredient has been verified by the Non-GMO Project. Vegenaise® is naturally low in sodium and contains no gluten, hydrogenated oils or trans fats. Our unique process controls the quality and refrigeration maintains the fresh flavor, making Vegenaise® the best choice for all your mayonnaise needs. Since Vegenaise® is a fresh product, you’ll find it in the refrigerated section of your local grocer.
Try it and we’re sure you’ll agree with those who say Vegenaise® is not just the best eggless mayonnaise, it’s simply the best dressing and sandwich spread money can buy. Vegenaise® — it’s not just mayo… it’s better than mayo™!