Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dr. Mercola on Dr. Oz


I always get super excited to see Dr. Oz interview health experts, especially ones I follow and highly admire, and Dr. Mercola is one of my favorites. So I was super excited to see 2 of my favorite health experts, who I reference often in my blog, together.  Dr. Oz often disagrees with Dr. Mercola and vice versa, and watching this interview reminded me why I so religiously follow Dr. Mercola's information, which advocated natural prevention instead of symptom suppressing medication.  I agree with everything he shared with Dr. Oz in the interview, as it's information I have learned this past half year from Dr. Mercola's site and other sources, that has been a huge part in transforming my health for the better, and much of it I have tried to share with you all through my blog as well. A great interview.

From the Dr. Oz Show:
Dr. Joe Mercola has a reputation as America’s most controversial medicine guru. He shares his beliefs as to why you shouldn’t trust your doctor’s standard views on vitamin D, flu shots and saturated fats. Could his alternative take on medicine transform your life?  
"It did mine."



From the Dr, Oz Show:
Dr. Oz and Dr. Mercola debate his recommendations regarding common prescription medications. Learn why Dr.  Mercola does not want you to take statins, hypertension medications, or antidepressants.