Saturday, January 25, 2014

Choose Happiness

http://betweenheavenandearth.us.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/I-choose-happiness.jpg

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself:
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. 

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today?

Today is a gift that's why they call it the present.

Watch your thoughts, they become your words
Watch your words, they become your actions
Watch your actions, they become your habits
Watch your habits, they become your character
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny .

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is strange with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about ,
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow .
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out .
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit.
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it .

Be yourself. Who else is better qualified!