Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ceramic Pans


I was super excited to finally get my ceramic pans. I bought my first one awhile ago, and just received the rest (now that they were back in stock), and wanted to share them with you:)  I purchased these at Earth Shift Products that sell all their products at the wholesale prices...still not cheap! But I find them to be well worth it, and haven't found them at a better price anywhere else:) The larger one that cost me $41, on amazon they cost a total of $62 which includes shipping per pan. On ESP they offer free shipping.
There are 3 pans I use very often, a small pan to heat up beverages, a large saute pan for any veggie mix or dish I make, and a soup pot for soups or larger dishes. So I had to get all 3 and love them all!

11.2” German Ceramic Coating Saute Pan (11.2” x 3”)
 list price $119.95 on amazon for a discount price of $62.30 (but on Earth Shift products it costs $41.96 and they offer free shipping)
It has a nice little lip on the other side of the handle to help lift off the stove since it is a pretty large saute pan...just be sure to use a hot-pad if pan is hot, it does heat up (unlike the main handle).

7.1 Qt German Ceramic Coating Soup Pot (11.2” x 5.2”)


list price $149.95 on amazon for a discount price of $64.70 (but on Earth Shift products it costs $41.96 and they offer free shipping)
 
2.2 Qt German Ceramic Coating Sauce Pan (8” x 3.6”)
On amazon $48.10 (but on Earth Shift products it costs $33.04 and they offer free shipping)