Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cleure Products Review


Cleure- products below are Hypoallergenic, salicylate free, paraben free and sulfate free, made in the USA, and rated Safe by EWG Skin Deep (Environmental Working Group).  They are free from harmful chemicals and gentle on the skin and body.  I ordered a sample pack of the items below for only $10, individual sample prices below...and full sizes are of better value per quantity. The cleansers arrived very tightly sealed in plastic. I tried, and loved them all:)  

Cleure face cleanser- 2oz- $4- The cleanser is a little runny and milky but had a very faint pleasant scent.  Although it didn’t lather much (since it doesn’t have the chemical SLS…which is a plus) it seemed to clean my face very well, not leaving it dry either.

Cleure face toner- 2oz- $4-  Like any other toner it was clear and liquid and worked like a toner is meant to, not leaving the skin dry or too tight because it’s alcohol free.

Cleure hair shampoo- 2oz- $4- The 2 oz sample was just enough to cover all my hair (and I have a lot of it).  It didn’t lather much because it doesn’t contain SLS, or any other harmful chemicals. I was very pleasantly surprised. It cleaned my hair very well.

Cleure hair conditioner- 2oz- $4- The sample was also enough to condition all my hair, and applying it made my hair feel nice and silky.  I let it sit for about 5 minutes before rinsing (like I do all conditioners) and it left my hair nice and manageable.  Over all I was very pleased with their hair care.  After reading so many reviews of other safe hair cleaner, I wasn’t sure how well this chemical free shampoos and conditioners set would compare to regular ones out there, but I give them both a thumbs-up!

Cleure body lotion- 2oz- $6- Free from all irritating chemicals this lotion is a very effective.  It absorbed into my skin very well and did not leave it feeling oily. It’s also fragrant free so had no scent to it. It’s a great lotion to stick in my purse.

If you have sensitive skin this is a great option for skin and hair cleansing needs.